Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Resettling


Greetings Prospective Eagles,


FierceEagleDiva has returned to the nest. I'm just settling back into Ruffin after a very relaxing fall break. Before the break, I was sooooo stressed out. . .why do instructors always have so many assignments due before a break? I took the weekend and Monday to just hang out with friends, family, and just RELAX. I also caught up and got ahead with homework.


I recently got my NCCU mentor. Her name is Mrs. Elder-Albritton and she works with the University College. I'm going to formally meet her tomorrow, and we're going to have lunch. I'm anxious to meet her and work with her this year, as I continue to adjust to life at NCCU.


The campus is thriving with Homecoming fervor. Decorations colored maroon and grey are everywhere and everyone is buzzing about upcoming events. . .it's the CENTENNIAL YEAR! On Friday, I'm going to the comedy show, and it'll feature Kevin Hart, Benji Brown, and Corey Holcomb. Most of the Homecoming events will occur next week. I am sooooooo excited to attend most of these events, and further see what has made and makes NCCU such a prestigious university. It is such an honor to be the 100th class of this flourishing university. I guess I better go ahead and strap on my seat belt, because next week is going to be a roller coaster ride of excitement and memories. Well until next time, I'm out. FierceEagleDiva has left the nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment